Sunday, June 5, 2011

#8: Daydreaming

Scene
Sometimes I wish that life would just be so easy. The things and the people you care about or want to care about just come together like a neat puzzle. All the obstacles, all the worries, all the failures...just poof, gone. Everything is just fine and dandy. After a year of mess, I believe I deserve it. I deserve to just have things work out the way I want them to with minimal effort. Selfish? Yes. Foolish? Yes. Relaxing? Hells yes.

On the flipside, if you care about something or someone, then happiness shouldn't come easily. It would be rather meaningless and less valuable if you didn't make an effort. However, may I and can I have, just for a brief moment (maybe a week or 2), everything go my way as I see it in my mind? Please? Pwetty pwease with a cherry on top? Sure, it's an easy way out, but everyone deserves some good karma every now and then. Nowi-ish would be awesome for me. I would like that very much. Make it happen oh great powers of the universe.

Question
If you could have one thing (or person or whatever) to make you happy, regardless of how improbably the scenario may be, what would it be? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment